ROI measures the amount of financial benefit you receive from a particular marketing investment.
We all make marketing investments in our business:
- Some contractors spend $2,000 or more on monthly Google AdWord campaigns. How many jobs does that produce, and how much revenue is earned? Dividing those two numbers yields your ROI for that effort.
- Others hire direct sales staff and pay $60,000 in annual salary and benefits or more. What do you get for what you give?
- Contractors frequently tap into lead generation services. Leads may cost $300 - $400. What return does this produce?
- Many contractors market plumbers and pay anywhere from $300 - $600 per lead or more. What ROI do you get from this activity?
Contractors should carefully monitor their marketing costs against the number of jobs received, and the amount of revenue earned to calculate their ROI for that particular activity.
If the ROI is positive, the activity may be worth continuing, but if it falls to near neutral, you may need to look for another investment that produces better results.
What marketing strategy produces the most significant ROI?
First, consider the cost.
I have coached hundreds of contractors and have found that the typical range of return is 50 – 100 times. In other words, for every $1 invested in coaching, makes between $50 and $100 in return.
No other marketing investment comes close to this ROI.
Second, consider what you get.
With typical marketing efforts, the return stops as soon as you stop paying. The two are tied directly together – you pay, and you get. Stop paying, and you stop getting.
Coaching is different. Coaching provides strategies, systems, procedures that continue to make you money long after you have stopped paying for the service. It exemplifies the adage, "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."
What's the comparative value of coaching and other marketing efforts?
- Coaching produces a much higher return on investment, providing a 50 to 100 times return.
- The coaching investment continues to produce positive results indefinitely.
If you want to build a better business … if you're going to double or triple your business in 18 – 24 months … if you want to maximize your personal wealth building … NO investment is more profitable than business coaching.
Take a look at the astonishing results claimed by others https://www.growmyrestorationbusiness.com/successes
What I have done for them, I can do for you!
CALL ME TODAY for a FREE 30-minute consultation to learn how coaching can help you grow your business. Call 800-655-1598 or email me at Jack@growmyrestorationbusiness.com to schedule a phone call.