Are you an entrepreneurial business owner looking for your next big move, rebuild services might be it!
Of the 25,000 restoration contractors in the US, 4 out of 5 do Mitigation only. The number of full-service companies is relatively small, given the need and opportunity that exists.
Whatever materials come out have got to go back, and this creates a disproportionately great need for those who do the putback.
Here's what you need to know:
- How much money can I make – 3x your mitigation income. That's a lot of money!
- Do I need a General Contractors license – 50% of US States do not require any licensing, while others require only a Home Improvement license.
- Do I need to have construction experience to succeed? NO! You need to be a good manager and subcontract labor to professional tradespeople.
- Can I make a good profit? YES. Is 50% a good profit on an average-sized rebuild of $10,000? I sure think it is!
- Will full-service help me get on TPAs? ABSOLUTELY! Everyone wants to make one call to one contractor who does it all!!
- Why do most restoration owners not add rebuild – FEAR!
The key to business success is being smart enough to see an opportunity and courageous enough to seize it.
Are you ready to seize it?