RESTORATION BUSINESS COACHING
Plan F – The Startup Igniter
Race to Success with Rock-Solid Sales Sources and a Ready-for-Growth Business Foundation
Every new owner begins his or her business with the dream of becoming a multimillion dollar company. To achieve this you need a business built for growth and an immediate river of sales. The Startup Igniter delivers both. We will help propel your growth with robust mitigation and construction services and provide sources, strategies, techniques and tools that will have your phones ringing in no time!
There is not a more effective plan available anywhere to insure you first year is a great one! There is so much to do during the initial formation of your company. Questions to answer, issues to resolve, and strategies to employ. In The Startup Igniter you will find the help you need in each of these areas. You CAN succeed, You CAN thrive, and you CAN build the company of your dreams and we WILL help you do it! The Business Foundation
- We will provide direction and support in assessing personnel, policies, positions and compensation plans as your company is formed and grows.
- We will provide you with a Restoration Company Chart of Accounts to help insure you organize your business finances according to industry standards.
- We will help you establish financial controls for bookkeeping, Accounts Payable management, credit card usage, job costing procedures and practices, material purchasing controls, and Accounts Receivable processing including mortgage company processing procedures.
- You will receive assistance in determining reasonable levels of equipment and vehicle purchases as your business expands.
- We will recommend appropriate training courses and valuable certifications for the business, owner and staff as the company grows.
- Together we will chart your company’s financial, operation, and marketing development during those first critical years to help you insure your success.
Getting Work and Growing Sales
- The Startup Igniter will provide you with the best on trend strategies and the most effective sources of work to insure you gain a strong financial foothold during the first year of operation.
- You will be introduced to ALL 8 National Third Party Administrators (TPA) who manage the bulk of insurance property claims. We will provide you with the right contact for your company, coach you on how to make the most positive and notable first impression, show you how to navigate the application process, inform you what most interests each TPA in reviewing contractor applications, and walk you all the way through to program selection. Our client contractors are typically activated for three or four TPA programs during the initial application process. For those TPAs that don’t activate your company immediately we will show you how to work around the barriers that hinder activation in order to help accelerate your company’s selection.
- You will learn the secrets of on trend marketing strategies that really work in getting more work from insurance agents, plumbing contractors, realtors, and commercial property managers and owners. More insurance loss referrals are made outside of insurance programs than through them. You will develop a unique strategy for each group to foster relationships that lead to referrals. You will begin this effort with plumbing contractors who come in contact with water damage every single day. They can put you well on your way to securing one job every week of the year. Your focus for maximum success is not on the individual customer you want to serve but on the referral source who can refer many customers to you over the course of a year. I had one insurance agent refer over $300,000 of work to me in a single year and I never once had asked for the work. This is what you want to work towards too—referral sources that regularly send work to you.
- You will receive all the support needed to implement an effective construction services division. It is hard to imagine how new restoration companies that perform mitigation only find the traction to survive their first year. With the typical mitigation job ranging in size from $2000—$2,500 how many jobs would it take to earn enough to pay yourself and crew, service your startup debt, and grow your business? A lot! When a restoration company shows up at the front door of a water damaged home the homeowner expects you to do the entire job. So why not do it! The typical rebuild job is $10,000 by adding the construction services rebuild to every secured mitigation job makes all the difference in a startup restoration company’s survivability and thrivability.
If you secure 1 mitigation job per week for 52 weeks and do the construction build back for each and every job you will generate approximately $650,000 in annual sales. You can earn a 50% profit from the mitigation and construction services resulting in an annual profit exceeding $300,000. This base provides the cash flow needed to sustain your operation, grow your business, and provide for your family’s financial needs. You can achieve this and we will help you do it!
- You will be introduced to three Government Agencies that work in your community, and who provide homeowner grants ranging in size from $7,000 - $70,000. Each agency is searching for dependable and quality contractors to which they send referrals. You could become one of those privileged contractors receiving these fast paying high quality referrals for customers who already have money in hand, and possess a strong determination and need to complete their remodel quickly!
- We will introduce you to referral sources that can result in $1 million of fire services available right now in your community. What would it mean to you if you began receiving referrals from local fire departments, law enforcement agencies, and first responder services who invite you inside the protected area of the incident? Say NO to fire chasing, and YES to referrals from local fire referral sources.
- You will have unlimited access to The Restoration Entrepreneur Network (hosted on LinkedIn) peer-to-peer learning community. This gives you access to company owners who are working hard at growing their businesses with whom you can ask any question you want, as well as learn from the questions and answers others are sharing back and forth. Learning from other practitioners is a valuable opportunity you don’t want to miss out on.
- If you want to jumpstart and fast track increased sales growth this is the way to do it. Each one of these sources listed could be sending work directly to you. Not leads that you have to go out and sell, but referrals and assignments that result in high capture rates.
- My company did $5 million of revenue per year comprised of nearly 800 jobs. The majority of our work came directly to us by insurance carriers through TPAs. How could you possibly create a marketing process that would produce that many assignments and do it year after year? Every fast growing large restoration company I know has made their mark largely by contribution of insurance program work. Imagine what direct assignments could mean to you as the number of carriers grows year after year.
- Diversifying your revenue sources will protect you from over dependence upon a single source of sales revenue. Adding referral sources from government agencies, local fire service providers and local industry professionals will build a broad and strong revenue base shielding you from unexpected changes in the marketplace.
Growing Your Profits and Improving Your Operation
- Working together we will set profit margin benchmarks for each revenue source for your business. We will determine your typical per job profit margin and set steps to bring about immediate improvement where needed.
- We will give you immediate access to flooring and other material wholesalers who provide your materials at 35% - 50% below retail costs. No more sending customers to local retailers where they spend every nickel you are allotted for their materials. By taking the showroom to them you can insure customers are getting the same quality materials but ay deeply discounted prices for you. You will discover other profit producing programs for purchasing drywall, paint, roofing supplies, and many other materials commonly used on most damage repair jobs.
- We will introduce you to internal Xactimate features and estimating practices that most estimators are completely unaware of that will insure the level of thoroughness and accuracy that earns you more money on every job. Imagine if your estimators left just 5% of chargeable lines items off their estimates and the positive impact it would have on your business if you were able to reclaim those losses?
- More money is lost through a lack of control over material purchasing than any other single issue. When was the last time your crew bought 15 sheets of drywall when the estimate allowed for only 10; or paid $35 a gallon for paint when the estimate paid you only $26; or paid $200 for a sink for which you were paid only $95? We will introduce you to Xactimate features that will enable you to take control of material purchasing insuring huge savings on every job every time.
- You will learn how to present scopes of work with acceptable labor charges to your subcontractors. We will show you how to keep control of labor costs without upsetting or losing your subcontractors, and lock in your profit achieving 50% profit per job every time for your construction work. Life is so much better when you have the cash flow to support your business and not worry each week as payroll approaches.
- All of this and so much more completes the services offered through The Business Transformer. Financial statements and controls will be reviewed to insure good management practices are in place for Accounts Payable management, credit card usage, job costing procedures and practices, material purchasing controls and Accounts Receivable procedures including mortgage company payment processing procedures.
- Imagine the benefit of having a personal trainer available to you to answer any question about any issue you face including restoration industry technicals of drying and construction. How do you resolve issues with problem homeowners, or adjusters, or employees? Do you need insight into how to deal with a particular problem for which you are unclear which response to choose? How many times have you wished you had available an experienced restoration expert who could weigh in on a critical decision you must make? Now you can have all of the help you need for any issue you want help with through The Business Transformer. What could be more life changing than this!
Available Plans: Discounts are available for multiple Plan options
Plan A – THE REVENUE GENERATOR
The Ultimate Revenue Booster for Your Business Sales Growth
Plan B – THE SALES DOUBLER
Fast Track Your Company’s Growth by Becoming a Full-Service Industry Leader
Plan C – THE PROFIT MAKER
Make More Money Than Ever Before Managing Your Business Like a Pro!
Plan D – THE BUSINESS TRANSFORMER
Double, Even Triple Your Business in 18 – 24 Months
Plan E – THE WEALTH BUILDER
Increase Your Personal Wealth with a Net Profit Explosion
Plan F – THE STARTUP IGNITER
Race to Success with Rock-Solid Sales Sources and a Ready-for-Growth Business Foundation
Plan G – THE RETIREMENT ACHIEVER
Maximize Your Business Sale and Cross Over into Retirement with Financial Security
Plan H — THE BUSINESS BUYER’S EDGE
Make the Absolute Best Decision Buying the Perfect Business for You
Plan I — THE BUSINESS CUSTOMIZER
100% Customized Plan for the Pursuit of Business Excellence!
Contact me TODAY and let’s get started!