No, I’m not referring to the kind of language exchanged between sports players … I am talking about the trash talk I’ve seen on LinkedIn between contractors about what works and what doesn’t work in growing their businesses. I am a business growth guru … and I know what works and what doesn’t. Believe me when I tell you that a contractor only has 4 ways to grow their restoration business:
- Local partners
- National partners
- Satellite office
- New service offering
So, what approach are you going to use to take your business to its next level of growth? How about local partners? According to many restoration contractors they have a problem with these options because they believe nothing here works.
- Adjusters can’t give referrals anymore
- Agents won’t give referrals anymore
- Plumbers referrals cost too much
- Property managers don’t want to pay or do the right thing
- Technology costs too much and produces too few results
Then let’s try National Partners
- TPAs beat you up over costs
- Program work robs you of your profits
- TPA work is only for bottom feeders
Ok, how about a Satellite Office
- Way too hard to manage
- Too costly
- No guaranteed results
Well then, how about a new service offering?
- Mitigation contractors could add construction services but that’s too hard and they don’t have the experience
- General contractors could add roofing but the margins are too skinny and roofing is only for roofing contractors
What’s the ugly truth according to the advice given by many trash talking restoration contractors on LinkedIn – the conclude there is NO way to grow your restoration business because NOTHING works. So, what are we to do when nothing works? CALL me for a FREE 30-minute consultation, and after learning something about you and your business I will tell exactly what to do to grow your business – I promise! Reference: 6 Month Coaching Plan – The Revenue Generator – The Ultimate Revenue Booster for Your Business Sales Growth Subscribe and receive our weekly blogs in your email inbox at http://growmyrestorationbusiness.com/blog/ - scroll to bottom of the page.