Here are the best reasons to add roofing to your rebuild services:
- High volume of work – Hail storms produce tens of thousands of damaged roofs and could lead to hundreds of jobs for you
- High revenue – the average size of roofing assignment is $12,000+ with some exceeding $50,000
- High profits – average profit margin is 40%+
- It's no more difficult to manage than interior repair – you have a different set of subs (roofer, gutters, siding, paint, windows and doors, decks and fences, etc.) but you manage the job the same and sub the work
- You have the entire summer to work through your inventory – many customers are not in a hurry to repair because it doesn't affect their life and routine as interior damage does
I recall a hail storm that hammered the Northern part of Colorado Springs, damaging 24,000 homes. Within a week, we had received over 200 roof assignments. That produced more than $2 million in revenue. It was a great summer!
Roofing is just not that hard and is a great money maker. I know you can do it!
I was a Haag Certified Residential Roofing Inspector and I know exactly what to do to get you up and running in roofing and making a ton of money this summer!
You can do this, and I can help you do it!!