As business owners, we want people to call us when they have a need. But, with all the options/alternatives out there, how will they know to call YOUR company? Video is a proven medium to give you a competitive advantage. Why? Because with video, viewers will remember who you are, what you do and how you can help them. With text, you might as well be a listing in the yellow pages. Every business owner is looking for ways to grow their business. Don’t you want to:
- Earn more revenue
- Make higher profits
- Add new markets
- Introduce new services
- Get more work
Every owner struggles while searching for the right mix of ideas to make all this possible. My work is helping restoration and construction companies grow, and you don’t want to miss out on the value of video in helping you grow your business!
What’s happening in today’s marketplace when water damage occurs, when smoke and odor fills a household, when fire breaks out and damages a home, or when an owner simply wants to improve their home through remodel? They hop on the internet and search for what they are looking for, and they make the call from where they stand! While business owners know this is true, each one struggles with getting on the first page of Google and other search engines. Those who figure that out are winners, and the rest of us are losers. They get the deal and we never even get noticed. That’s how marketing works. Some get the opportunity, and others get overlooked. There is a solution – VIDEO. Video makes you 52x more likely to be on the first page of search results. That is what every owner desperately wants!
What can video do for you?
- 1st page presence on search engines
- Many more views than text
- More visits to your website
- Video viewing is more popular than Facebook or LinkedIn
- Video is easily and enjoyably viewed on mobile devices
- Viewers will watch a video before they will read a text
- Viewers are many times more likely to send a video to friends, than the same message in text
How can you use video to grow your business?
- Introduce your company on your web page. Let them see your face and hear your voice.
- Record 30 – 60 second recommendations from customers – how powerful would that be?
- Introduce each service area with a 60 second video for water damage, smoke and odor, rebuild, etc. Allow customers to see work in progress, not just try to envision it through words what your work looks like.
- Use video blogs to introduce services.
- Post your videos to YouTube for greater accessibility by others and more effective SEO.
- Attach video to social media and emails.
- Endless possibilities exist and a video never grows old or cold.
I want to introduce you to a company who knows how to use video. Write me and allow me to put you in touch with them. If you do I will offer you a FREE 15 minute Business Development Consultation and a $5 Starbucks eGift card. I am doing this because I know how important this conversation and connection will be to your future business growth. Take me up on the offer. This could be your best business growth decision of the year!